October 12, 2019
Something for the Weekend
- Anine Bing Sweatshirt – £157 (I bought a size XS, and it fits well)
- Mango Black Puffa – £79.99
- &Other Stories Sunglasses – £27
- Golden Goose Trainers – £335
- Topshop Straight Jeans – £40
- &Other Stories Hobo Bag – £175
- &Other Stories Snow Boots – £135
Something to watch…
If you haven’t already seen this film, put it right at the top of your watch list. Suitable for family viewing, just make sure you have a box of tissues handy!
Something to listen to…
This is another must listen. Sabrina Cohen-Hatton’s life story is so moving and this podcast will open your eyes and heart to homelessness.
Something for the home..
With discounts at H&M (15% off everything) White Company and Liberty (up to 20% until the 14th October) I have rounded up a few of my favourites.
Beauty Product of the Week
This is a new product with exactly the same ingredients as my favourite eye-make up remover from Nivea. Currently on sale at Superdrug for £2.95 for 400ml. One to snap up!
Something to think about…