May 29, 2017
Bank Holiday Sweet Treat
I wanted to alert you to a 20% off EVERYTHING code at ASOS. (SWEET) If you are a fan of The Ordinary products, then today is the day to stock up. I have just started using a few and so far I am impressed, there is a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after just three days of using the Hyaluronic Acid.
Here are a few tips to help you navigate.
- Search by your favourite brands – I always look at Free People, Warehouse, ASOS White, Current Elliott (many of their items are already reduced) and Needle and Thread and Star Mela
- Think about the holes in your wardrobe. For example, I am after a white skirt, so I put white skirt in the search bar (and have ordered 3!)
- Remember that you can send back anything that you don’t like, so it’s better to over order and try on at home. BUT there is a maximum spend of £500
- Don’t delay. ASOS doesn’t have loads of stock, so things go quickly. I had a couple of things in my basket that went out of stock while I was waiting to check out.
- Don’t forget to watch the video of the item on the model, it gives you a really good idea of the way the fabric hangs and moves.
I have moved on from white trousers (I think I am too short) and decided that I will replace my white bottom half wardrobe hole with a skirt instead. I am also after a dip dye dress so I put that in my search bar and have ordered this blue and white one to try on.
A few things that caught my eye
Closet London Kimono Dress
Blue Dress White Cove
White Cotton Skirt
Star Mela Dress
Star Mela Dress
Star Mela Bag
Sea Folly Chambray Dress
For a great brand of swimwear, check out Seafolly. Too many gorgeous options to narrow it down but if you are looking for a new bikini or one-piece then this would be a good place to start.
And if money was no object, I would be buying these gorgeous Needle and Thread dungarees.
Needle and Thread
Love, Chloe x