I wanted to alert you to a 20% off EVERYTHING code at ASOS. (SWEET) If you are a fan of The Ordinary products, then today is the day to stock up. I have just started using a few and so far I am impressed, there is a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after just three days of using the Hyaluronic Acid.
Here are a few tips to help you navigate.
- Search by your favourite brands – I always look at Free People, Warehouse, ASOS White, Current Elliott (many of their items are already reduced) and Needle and Thread and Star Mela
- Think about the holes in your wardrobe. For example, I am after a white skirt, so I put white skirt in the search bar (and have ordered 3!)
- Remember that you can send back anything that you don’t like, so it’s better to over order and try on at home. BUT there is a maximum spend of £500
- Don’t delay. ASOS doesn’t have loads of stock, so things go quickly. I had a couple of things in my basket that went out of stock while I was waiting to check out.
- Don’t forget to watch the video of the item on the model, it gives you a really good idea of the way the fabric hangs and moves.
I have moved on from white trousers (I think I am too short) and decided that I will replace my white bottom half wardrobe hole with a skirt instead. I am also after a dip dye dress so I put that in my search bar and have ordered this blue and white one to try on.
A few things that caught my eye
For a great brand of swimwear, check out Seafolly. Too many gorgeous options to narrow it down but if you are looking for a new bikini or one-piece then this would be a good place to start.
And if money was no object, I would be buying these gorgeous Needle and Thread dungarees.
Love, Chloe x