October 19, 2016
My Xmas Wishlist #1
I have decided to put together a series of wishlists in the months leading up to Christmas. There’s a teeny bit of hope that my husband might decide to read my blog one day and stumble across them. Argh, who am I kidding, I might just put him on the mailing list, so it pings into his inbox!
We are attempting a leaner Christmas this year, so I’d be chuffed to bits with just one of these gifts (maybe two?!) and it’s always good to ask for lots of things, so that whatever you do end up with will be a (sortof) surprise. Even though I love clothes (it’s no secret just how much) I usually avoid asking for clothes as I buy enough of these for myself throughout the year and these bits and pieces work better as gifts.
****There is a 20% discount code for M&S for the next four days. It’s OCT16A16.*** Shop Marks and Spencer HERE
WHATS ON THE LIST
- The Lookfantastic Advent Calendar. Anyone that watches my ‘stories’ on Instagram will know that I am a subscriber to their monthly beauty box, which I think is a total bargain at £12 something a month. I am a beauty junkie and love to try out new products so it’s perfect for me as I usually don’t finish big bottles and tubes of products before I have got bored and moved on to the next product. This advent is £70 and has products worth over £300. It’s available for Pre-Order now. (order here)
- Mio Liquid Yoga. A little bottle of this arrived in this month’s beauty box and I have used it so often that I have finished it. I do have an injury so I am having more baths than usual and this stuff is SO good. Can’t recommend it enough for anyone that likes a soak, sore muscles or not. The smell reminds me of being in a spa and is super relaxing. Mio Liquid Yoga – £26
- Red Silk Pyjamas. You don’t get much more Xmassy than these. I adore wearing silk pyjamas in the winter and mine are looking a little tatty. Time for a new pair and what better colour than red at Xmas. Red Silk Pyjamas – £99 from M&S
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Eyes to Mesmerise. I have a little pot of this and use it almost every day. I’ve never been very good with eyeshadow and this is so easy to apply with your finger. It also stays put. I’d love to try this lighter colour for daytime. Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean – £22.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Rescue Cream. My husband bought me the Magic (day) Cream last xmas and it lasted me ages. I loved it. I have been keen to try this but at £100 it’s a little too much to buy for myself, so on the wishlist it goes. Magic Night Rescue Cream – £100
- Anya Hindmarch Small Loose Pocket. When I wear a smaller cross body bag, my big Chloe purse is too large to fit, so I am after a smaller purse that will carry my cards and cash and a few coins. Loose Pocket Purse – £155
- Marks and Spencer Anemone Blackberry Thistle in Marble. I love this and for £45 I’d have winter flowers every day! I do love flesh flowers but I think that good faux flowers can be brilliant and I saw these in the flesh the other day. They were pretty impressive. M&S – £45
- Samsonite Travel Case. Okay, I know this is a bit weird, but a good suitcase is really important. Especially when you have children. We have a couple of Samsonite cases but could do with one more. I think it’s essential to have four spinning wheels so that you can push it or drag it behind you and this one is also expandable. Samsonite Case from John Lewis – £159
- Bella Freud Candle. I love these candles and they are the perfect gift. When I am done with the candle I plan to use as a little pot for a succulent. Bella Freud Candle – £40
- Tom Ford Lipstick. I keep reading how amazing these lipsticks are, so I would love to try one. The children usually buy me a new fancy lipstick each Christmas, so this year I would love this one. Lips and Boys, Cary 47 – £28
- Grey Pom Pom Cushion. I mean who am I kidding?! As if my husband, who already thinks I am a cushion addict and need help, would ever buy me a cushion?! This one may need to be a ‘Happy Xmas to me’ present. Marks and Spencer Cushion – £29.50
So there we go. The first of three. I hope it might give you a few ideas for presents for you, or a friend as you start to compile your lists.
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!