Okay, so they aren’t the prettiest, but my goodness you can’t beat a pair of wellies in the winter. They tick all the boxes. If you live in a city, they are brilliant for popping on for early morning dog walks, or park jaunts with the children when it’s wet. And if you live in the country, well then, you just couldn’t live without them…
We are in Suffolk this weekend, and I had to dust (& mud) off my Hunter wellies, which have seen better days because I stupidly left them outside. Their colour has faded and the buckle has rusted, but it must be close to 6 years since I bought them, so that’s not too bad really. I have been looking for replacement options and thought I would share my findings in case any of you are in the same boat. When it comes to wellies, I prefer to stick to dark colours like black or navy, and tend to avoid anything patterned or bright, so this shopping post is devoid of any colourful options, but I am sure your options are endless. If you like patterns and colour, then have a look at somewhere like Joules or Cath Kidston.
- Sorel Caribou Waterproof boots – £130 from Netaporter – buy here
- M&S Wellingtons – £19.50 buy here
- Boden Leather Winter Boots – Currently £46.53 buy here
- Topshop Drizzle Wellies – £25 buy here
- The Creme de la Creme of Wellies by Saint Laurent – £315 from Netaporter – buy here
- Lemon Jelly Patent Wellies from La Redoute – £75 (currently £25 off if you spend £50) buy here
- Mock Croc Cavaliere Wellingtons – £55 (plus currently £25 off) buy here
- Snow Hunter Wellies – Were £160 now £96 from the Outnet – buy here
- Tall Hunter Wellies – Were £95 now £57 from the Outnet – buy here
These black glossy Hunter’s from Office are probably my favourite and are currently 20% off with code Treat. Were £105 now £84.
Now, which ones do I go for ?! Mock Croc or Trad Hunters ? Are you a fan of wellies, and if so, do you have a favourite brand? Let me know! x