I haven’t done a ‘currently coveting’ post for a while, so I thought I would share the things that have caught my eye recently.
- There is something very Marant about this jumper and I love it’s simple but very eye-catching design. It’s 100% Merino. MIH from the Outnet – Was £195 now £85.80 (only size medium left)
- Investment Black Skinnies. One of your winter wardrobe essentials. J Brand are one of my favourite brands, but they are an investment at £190. J Brand Maria High Rise Skinny Jeans – Netaporter
- A black winter dress. So useful for those nights out when you want to feel more dressed up than you would in jeans, but not too dressy. This beauty is from &Otherstories and I think it will sell out as quickly as the jumper did. &Otherstories £79
- A new pair of Stans. Mine are looking a little tired as I have had them for a few years and have worn them to death. These are just a little bit special. Stan Smiths, Netaporter – £75
- A breton jumper. I have plenty of breton tops, but I haven’t got a Breton jumper and this one from Hush is an absolute beauty. Hush – £75
- Black leather trousers. Another one of my winter wardrobe essentials. You can’t beat real leather and these are an excellent price for leather. Hurry, they won’t be around for long. &Otherstories – £245 (New In)
- Bright Pink Cashmere. I love wearing bright pink in the winter. Paired with blue or black denim it’s a feel good colour that seems to change my mood and that of others around me! This is from ASOS White and is an incredible price for a cashmere jumper. ASOS White – £95
- A leopard print calf-hair belt. A timeless addition to your wardrobe. Belts can really elevate an outfit. I love this one from Isabel Marant. Netaporter -£140
- Sparkly trainers. I have fallen for these Asos White x Saucony Glitter trainers. ASOS – £85
Do you draw up a lust list? I find it such a fun and satisfying thing to do, and its a really good thing to have in mind when you go shopping!
Happy shopping and thanks for reading.